- Beyerskloof Diesel Pinotage 2011
- Beyerskloof Diesel Pinotage 2013
- Diemersfontein Carpe Diem Pinotage Reserve 2014 (Outstanding)
- Neethlingshof Owl Post Pinotage 2014 (Outstanding & Trophy)
- Romond Rebus Cape Cuvée 2011 (Blended Red - Pinotage dominated)
- Bellingham The Bernard Series Bush Vine Pinotage 2014
- Beyerskloof Faith 2011(Blended Red - Pinotage Dominated)
- KWV The Mentors Pinotage 2014
- Painted Wolf The Den Pinotage 2014
- Wildekrans Pinotage Barrel Select Reserve 2014
- Rooiberg Winery Pinotage Reserve 2015
A good showing for Beyerskloof, who won a total of 19 medals.
South African Wine Farms were awarded an astounding 30 Gold medals, and 9 Gold Outstanding. Unusually, of all awarded wines, 24% were Silver Outstanding, 53% Silver and only 18% Bronze. Usually the larger proportion are awarded Bronze medals, highlighting how high the standards are for this set of South African wines.
Highlights include a Gold Outstanding Diemersfontein Wines for their Carpe Diem Pinotage Reserve, which judges called ‘elegant and classy’.
Full results are available online at