I am delighted that the Association have asked me to staff their stand and pour the wines.
If you are attending the show, please do take the time to visit me at the Proudly Pinotage stall, which will be in the Wines of South Africa complex located in the centre of the hall at L40/L50.
Hope to see you.
The winning wines are:
- Allée Bleue 2005
- Boland Cellar Winemakers Selection 2004*
- Camberley 2005*
- Clos Malverne Reserve 2003
- Kanonkop 2004
- Morewag 2002*
- Pulpit Rock 2004*
- Stellenzicht Golden Triangle 2005
- Tukulu Papkuilsfontein 2004
- Wellington Cellar Reserve 2003*
* = first time winner